Who We Are
Based in Doncaster, in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, we are a team of psychologists providing psychotherapy and counselling to children, adolescents, adults, and couples. We also provide supervision and training for professionals.
Everyone is different, and therapeutic approaches that work for one person may not suit another. We tailor our approach to you, rather than try to make you fit into a particular approach. This means we will work with you for as long as therapy is beneficial, whether this be for a couple of sessions or longer-term work. We work with you to determine what you feel you need, given your history, experiences, and current situation.
What We Offer
- Daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments
- Appointments typically offered quickly, with no waiting lists
- Ability to work with a range of issues, including anxiety, depression, child behaviour problems, difficulty managing emotions, stress, trauma, and relationship issues
- Specialisations in child therapy, working with children and adults who have had traumatic experiences, and improving relationships
- Collaborative, client-centred approach
- Convenient location for those who live or work in the eastern and north-eastern suburbs of Melbourne
Our Psychology Services
Worried about your child? Has your child's behaviour become more difficult, are they displaying increased anger, anxiety, or sadness? Have they gone through a traumatic or difficult experience and are struggling to cope? If you are concerned about any of these issues, counselling may help.
Having difficulty communicating effectively with your partner? Finding it hard to move past certain issues in your relationship? We use a collaborative, evidence-based approach to help you improve your relationship.
Feeling anxious, down. or stuck? Unsure what to do? If you are having difficulty managing these issues on your own, counselling could be the answer. We can help with a range of issues, such as anxiety, depression, managing emotions, trauma and PTSD, grief and loss, life stresses, and relationship issues.
If you feel like the parenting strategies you use are not working as well as you would like, parent counselling can help, providing strategies that are evidence-based and tailored to the unique needs of your family.